I would go into more detail, but what is the point, really? It's probably for the best, though I'm having a tough time seeing that it way right now. Do I really want to be at a place that operates under double standards? Not really... I've spent far too much time at xtian forums that do that... "one rule for here and another for there because we say so, so get over it or get out."
Just makes me sad, as I now feel I have no place online to ask questions of, or be in the presence of, other pagan people... so apart from a couple of people I contact through email I guess I'm on my own on my path.
I so wish I'd set up a forum when I had the chance... too late now, though *sigh*
Guess I should get to bed, things will probably look different in the morning and hopefully I won't feel so sad and disappointed - hopefully.