Sunday, 24 January 2010

I went upstairs atfter I wrote the entry below this one...

... and I cried my eyes out. I cried so much that in the end I cried myself to sleep. Silly, I know, but I couldn't stop myself.

I do feel better now, but I have a feeling that it wouldn't take much to make me feel sad again.

Anyway... roll on tomorrow (or later today, I should say). I just really hope that Dad is not going to try and come with us, but I have a nasty feeling that he will! The stubborn old git just will not accept his limitations! That would look really good, wouldn't it, we are going to try and get a car for a man that cannot walk more than 300 yards, and the stubborn old git is going to try (and no doubt knacker himself in the process) by coming with us, thereby seemingly degating the claim that makes us eligible for the car in the first place! That only makes logical sense in my father's brain, hehe.

I'm hoping that he'll still be asleep when we leave, but knowing him, he'll be awake.

I am talking to him now, and using my (hopefully successful) powers of persuasion to get him to stay here... fingers crossed with that one... I'd probably have more luck trying to change a piece of cheese into a diamond! LOL!

I think I may have gotten through to him (although it will probably have made no difference come the morning... I may just have to get the pickaxe handle ready and give him a whop on the noggin with it if he tries to come with us! If you hear a man scream in pain, that'll be my Dad ;) )

Labels

09/09/09 (1) 10/10/10 (1) 1940s hairstyles (2) 2013 first post (1) Abel and Cole (2) accident (4) ace (1) aches and pains (1) alone (6) Amish recipes (1) Ancient Egypt (1) angel-boy (2) angry (46) ankle (1) annoyed (33) anxious (17) argument (2) arseholes (34) asexuality (1) avoidant personality disorder (3) back soon (4) background artist (1) bad news (10) bees (1) better (2) big brother (3) birthday (1) bitch (5) bitten (1) black clothes (1) blackberry first post (1) blog move (2) BlogIt! (1) blood test (1) blue sky (2) bored (5) BoS (11) box scheme (2) brain guano (22) brighton (8) broomcloset (2) bullshit (7) cake (1) calm (9) car (20) car crash (1) change (5) charity (1) cheek (1) chinwag (1) cold (3) comments (1) confused (19) congratulations (1) content (8) crap week (4) crappy (22) dad (10) Damh the bard (1) dark nights (1) dead (4) depression (2) disappointed (12) disaster (2) dizzy (2) doctors (4) dragcave (2) drained (6) drama (2) dreams (1) driving (6) E63 posting (1) E72 test post (1) early morning (1) election (1) Elizabeth Taylor (1) energised (1) excited (3) Facebook (1) fae (1) fae quiz (1) fair (1) faith (28) faith quiz (1) fall (2) favourite shows (1) FB (1) fed-up (16) feelings (11) figs (1) fireworks (1) first post (1) first post 2010 (1) food intolerance (10) football (2) forgiveness (2) forgot (1) forums (8) freak (1) fruit trees (1) frustrated (4) FUCK YOU (2) funny (2) gardening (10) garlic (2) gazebo (2) Gem (2) glasses (1) gnats (1) God (2) Gods (2) good news (20) goodbye (2) google chrome (1) goth (6) Gothic Compass (1) Greek Pantheon (1) grief (2) grumpy (7) guilty (3) hair (16) hair cut (4) hair dye (7) hair pic (1) hair pics (1) haircut (1) happy (32) Happy New Year (2) hat (1) headache (6) heartbreak (1) hectic (3) herbalism (2) horrid (1) hospital (6) hot (1) how I became goth (1) I'm back again (1) I'm not dumb-honest (1) idiots (12) illness (5) In Memory (4) indecision (2) indecisive (2) internet dating (11) introduction (1) itchy (1) Joshie (5) junk food (1) kids (14) laptop repairs (2) leaving (5) letter (1) liars (6) lilies (1) LOL (1) loss (1) LotSW (1) Lovejoy (1) Mabon blessings (1) madness (8) Magical Times Magazine (1) manic weekend (2) melancholy (12) Midsomer Murders (1) migraine (2) mini-rant (4) moaning (5) mobile phone (2) money-saving foods (1) moody (2) Moonwitch (1) Morse (1) mum (8) music (2) my beliefs (5) MYIP (1) mystery (2) nan (4) Nana (6) nausea (1) nervous (1) netbook (2) new blackberry (1) new car (7) new name (1) night-owl (1) Noel Fielding (2) noise (3) noise pollution (1) non-theist (2) numb (3) offerings (1) old year=new year (1) onion intolerance (7) opinions (2) organic (1) outcast (6) pagan (21) pagan agony aunt (1) pagan blog prompts (1) Pagan joke (1) pagan pic (1) pagan quiz (2) pagan update (5) paganism (4) pain (13) panic attack (1) parking ticket (1) pathworking (1) perfume (1) pet hates (1) phobia (2) pic (1) pictures (1) pity (1) poetry (4) power cut (1) presents (1) project pagan enough (1) question (1) racism (1) rain (8) randomness (6) relief (8) relieved (9) remembrance (2) resolutions (2) right arm (7) RIP (9) roadworks (2) Ryan Dunn (1) Sabbat (5) sad (31) Samhain (3) seasons (1) Seborrhoeic dermatitis (1) Selene (10) Selene and Pan (2) selfishnesss (1) shocked (7) sick (6) silence (1) silly people (14) sissy (32) sissy and pingu (7) sleepy (8) snow (3) sorrow (1) spellwork (1) spoon theory (1) strange (6) stress. (11) stupid cat (1) swearing (1) tattoo (1) teeth (1) temper-rampage (1) tempers (1) tennis (3) test results (2) thoughts (13) time-off (2) tired (44) Titanic (1) tree (1) Trouble in Amish Paradise (1) tv (1) TVoD (1) ukp (3) uneasy (16) unwell (15) update (17) upset (15) vampires (1) vegan (1) veganism (1) veggie vs meat (3) vets (2) visitors (1) vit d (1) voting (1) wartime (1) wartime diaries (1) WBC (1) weak (2) weather (19) website (1) weekend (3) weight loss (1) weird (1) Wheel of the Year (6) who? (1) Wimbledon (3) Witchbook (1) woods (1) work (50) worried (12) writing woes (1) xmas (4) xtian (1) Xtians (6) yeast intolerance (2) youtube vids (1) Yule (1) yummy (1)